Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Spring has sprung (backwards)!

So I don't know about you, but I keep seeing commericals featuring girls running through green fields in cute dresses advertising summer sales and I have to ask


Uh...where's spring?!

Certainly not here, friends. I woke up this morning to a very real blizzard outside my window. It's been snowing all day and we're supposed to get an additional 6-7 inches tonight alone! Not to mention Friday is supposed to be around 8 degrees. So naturally due to this weather I'm dreaming of all things spring....

like this dress. The water color print gives this classic dress a unique feel, no? I can imagine wearing this to summer garden parties with these little beauties.


Did I mention I love Rachel Roy yet?! I'm completely in love with nearly everything she designs including this Grecian inspired dress





PG_10249683_JJ6SUA0_PZ

























You can find it here along with all of her creations.


I'm obsessed with this cuff. Wouldn't it be perfect for the 4th of July?? Stylish AND patriotic. Perfect combination.

I'm also convinced every summer wardrobe needs some coral and turquoise jewelry. Wouldn't this and this be perfect with some denim shorts and a white v-neck tee?


Well, I'm off to warm up and dream of spring.
 Hope it's nice and sunny where you are!

X, J

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have such good taste!

Jess said...

Why, thank you! :) So do you!

Unknown said...

This would look so good on you!