Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

Weekend Wishes

I'm SO excited it's Friday! My cupcakes are in the oven and the girls are due at 7. I didn't make the lovely cupcakes pictured in the post a few days ago as I didn't have a sifter to sift the sugar to make buttercream frosting. BUT I did pick up a box of Pillsbury chocolate cake mix and white frosting with sprinkles (I'm going to dye it pink!) and am calling that a good effort. Since it's supposed to get between -5 and 0 degrees this weekend (can you believe that?!) and I have ohhh...a mountain of work to do this weekend Boyfriend and I plan to be cozy and do homework and I must say, there's no where in the world I'd rather be! Before I close this post, I'd thought I'd leave you with these rays of sunshine. Aren't they adorable?? I can just picture these with a black trench on a cold (but very fashionable) rainy day. Although these are majorly out of my price range, I can't help but dream of a day when I afford them!






094wellyyrub_large_1_yellow


Wishing you a wonderful (and warm!) weekend

X, J

No comments: