Search This Blog

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Life Philosophy: Try it

I'm not sure about you, but I love Philosophy products. The true-to-name, gorgeous scents, adorable packaging, the cute "life philosophies" written on the bottles, and the fact that most of them are essentially 3 products in one (shampoo, body wash, and bubble bath) make them an A+ in my book. So far, my all time favorite is Field of Flowers. I was a little wary about this scent at first. Field of Flowers brings to mind an overly floral, sickenly sweet scent. BUT, not to fear, this is a true, very light, "flower" smell without that artificial quality most "floral" scents have; it truly is like smelling wild flowers.



I can't help but smile when I see Rainbow Sherbert, it reminds me of my eating sherbert with my Grandma on hot summer days. I haven't tried it yet, but it's very next on my list since summer is ending (I go back to school on MONDAY).

If this is anything like the other Philosophy products I've tried, I have to have Orchid Blossom. Orchids have such a lovely, light scent that always reminds me of a botanical garden. Wouldn't this be great in the colder months to ward off the winter blues??

So, the philosophy of this story: Try it.

Have you tried any Philosophy products?

X, J

No comments: