Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

Palouse Prairie Skirt







this Hawk was right above us!




{Tank, Nordstrom. Bomber Jacket, American Rag. Skirt, American Rag. Sandals, O'Neill}

I call this my Prairie Skirt. Everytime I wear it I have the urge to run through a field and have a picnic. I also love the fact that this skirt is slightly longer in the back so it seems to float slightly when I walk. Can you believe we found this beautiful scenery 10 minutes from our apartment? Ah, the Palouse.

X, J

3 comments:

Proud Mom! said...

Beautiful backgroud the Palouse...for my beautiful girl!

Jess said...

haha I love your screen name :) thanks so much! All of this is literally no more than 10 minutes away. I love taking pictures out here, so many beautiful backgrounds to choose from.

Love you!

Proud Mom! said...

Love you back!