Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Stripes, flowers, & the first September issue






Fall is my favorite season. I love the weather, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, and all the September magzine issues. Buying them has become a fall tradition, it's the first thing that lets me know the seasons are changing. Boyfriend laughs at me because I've collected them since '05 and I'm sure I'll cart them around with us for the rest of our lives! This Elle is the first September issue of the year and I cannot wait to go through it. (Do you notice? It matches my vase and pretty red flowers! Meant to be).

I was afraid to buy this skirt at first, I don't go for many embroidered pieces. However, I've really grown to love it for its versatility and silhouette. I've literally worn this skirt with just about everything in my closet and it looks amazing with most anything.

The weather has begun to change in Pullman, if only a little bit. It's dropped a few degrees and we've become to have a few overcast days. (Fall come as fast as you can!)

X, J

2 comments:

Megan Marie said...

i love your outfit! fun to find a new blog out there!

tanandmeg.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Thanks so much Mrs. Ham! I'm so glad you stopped by :) I love finding new blogs too, I'll be stopping by yours!

X, J